Do not hesitate to contact us if you have a question or a request:+31 10 436 3567 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use the form at the bottom of the page.
City Safari works great for larger parties. Many companies, NGOs, government institutions and private parties have had very positive experiences with us for the past 20 years. After a start together, the party splits into groups of five with each its own program of usually three encounters. At the end of the program the whole party comes back together to exchange experiences. This is possible with up to 120 participants in Rotterdam and up to 40 participants in The Hague, Amsterdam or Utrecht.
You can, of course, book a City Safari with multiple parallel groups on our platform yourself but our experience is that our clients prefer to let us take care of it all and are very happy about it. We don’t just take a lot of work off your hands, our experience also assures that the program we create fulfills your wishes and that events on the day run smoothly. On top of that we have access to special activities that are not on the platform.
Creating a typical Corporate program will look like this:
- You contact us and discuss the occasion of your excursion and what you expect of it. It could be a company outing, a working visit around a certain theme or it could be about extending the subject of a symposium or a congress
- You get a custom made proposal that fits within your needs and budget and may include extras like lunch, dinner, public transport cards, bicycle rent, etc. We discuss it and when you’re satisfied, you confirm the proposal.
- We book all activities, make reservation for starting and finishing locations and we make the programs for each group with descriptions of the encounters and the routes between each location. We print those and make a folder with a map for each group.
- We will be present at the starting location to give an introduction about your City Safari and help each subgroup on their way.
- While you are roaming the city, we will be stand by to solve any unforeseen problems; you may lose your way or run late for your next meeting…
A full service City Safari like this is available from €70 per person (€40 for organization and three visits of €10 each).
You may build out on this basis with different activities, extension with lunch, dinner, bicycle rent, public transport cards, etc.
N.B: All prices include VAT. On the invoice that you will receive the VAT is mentioned separately. The tax regime for City Safari is that of the travel agencies in which some elements are excluded from VAT.